X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Error SQL Al abrir Query en WebI

Hola amigos,

Tengo un Problema al querer ver ver un query por el WebI XI.
    He creado un Query en el BEx.
    Luego hice la conexión con el universo y lo veo en BO.
    Cuando lo quiero abrir por el WebI, veo el universo y cuando estoy creando mi query por el WebI XI, solo me permite crear mi reporte con una dimensión, porque cuando pongo mas dimensiones me sale el siguiente error: (En el ejem arrastre 2 dimensiones)

A database error occured. The database error text is: The MDX query SELECT { } ON COLUMNS , HIERARCHIZE( UNION( [0CUSTOMER].[LEVEL00].MEMBERS, [0CUSTOMER].[LEVEL01].MEMBERS ) ) DIMENSION PROPERTIES PARENT_UNIQUE_NAME ON ROWS FROM [ZCB_VTAX2/ZVTAX2_001] failed to execute with the error Unknown error. (WIS 10901)

Por ahí me comentan que hay que instalar la ultima versión del Analizador MDX. ¿Alguien ha tenido ese problema?

Gracias...

Sld,

Hola creo que ya había un foro abierto con este tema, bueno sin embargo, en ese foro comente que tal vez podría ser algún paso que se saltaron en la instalación. les recomiendo revisar el query con el MDXtest, si en esa transaccion arroja un error como " timeout during allocate / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'", te recomiendo revisar el archivo librfc32.dll

te recomiendo aplicar los siguiente ( extraido directamente de la nota SAP 1032461)

Carry out the following steps:

Implement the current version of librfc32.dll (not librfc32u.dll) on ALL application servers. You can download the current librfc32.dll file from SAP Service Marketplace:
    The SAP ONE Support Launchpad has been deprecated in 2023, and the SAP for Me portal me.sap.com has become your entry point for support-related topics and questions. All support-related features from the SAP ONE Support Launchpad are available in SAP for Me. In addition, SAP for Me provides a holistic view of your licenses, orders, consumption status, and let's you perform self-services, e.g., cloud system provisioning.

-> SAP Support Portal

-> Software Download

-> Download

-> Support Packages and Patches

-> Entry by Application Group

-> SAP NetWeaver

-> SAP NetWeaver

-> SAP NW 2004s

-> Entry by Component

-> Application Server ABAP

-> .. .

To determine the most current version of librfc32. dll, see Note 413708.

The file librfc32.dll can be installed several times. Replace all versions. Note 336693 describes how to replace this DLL on the Windows platform.
    If file librfc32.dll is not contained in the same directory as mdxsvr.exe, it must be in one of the search path directories (environment variable PATH). The MDX parser (program mdxsvr) is located in a directory of the application server: /usr/sap/<SID>/sys/exe. To check whether the newly installed librfc32.dll is contained in the path, carry out the following steps on the Windows platform:
    Use the command CMD to open a command line.
    Execute the command SET.
    Check whether the environment variable PATH contains a directory that contains librfc32.dll (for example, <Windows>\System32).
    In transaction SM59, check whether the setting "Communication Type with Target System" ("MDMP & Unicode" tab) is set to "Non-Unicode" for the RFC destination MDX PARSER.

If these steps are not successful, try to start the MDX parser as a local RFC server. Carry out the following steps for the Windows platform:

Use the command CMD to open a command line.
    Switch to the directory that contains mdxsvr.exe (/usr/sap/<SID>/sys/exe).
    Start the MDX parser as a server using the following command: mdxsvr -amdxparser -g<host> -x<gateway> -t (replace <host> and <gateway> accordingly).
    If the program can be started successfully, the functions should not be impaired.

If a test of the RFC destination still results in an error, enter the complete path for the file mdxsvr.exe in the "Program" field (for example, j:\usr\sap\BWP\SYS\exe\run\mdxsvr). Then check whether the test still results in an error. If the test is successful this time, it indicates that a PATH variable is incomplete.

Suerte

Comentario

Hola...

Aca nuestro BASIS ha realizado lo comentado, busco la nota y la implmento me comento. Creo que algo malo hizo.

No puedo Abrir mi Query BW por WebI. Marco un campo y no me sale nada, pero cuando marco mas de 2 campos se cae y muestra el mensaje comentado.

Como lo hiciste, puedes detallar los pasos? Hay que hacer otra cosa quizas, algun secreto...

Gracias.

Sld,

Comentario

Listo!!

Amigos,

Solucionado.
        El tema como comentan esta en esa Nota.
        El MDX parce. Si tienen ese error veriquen la nota con su BASIS e instalen el ultimo Kit completo.

Sld,

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X