Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• webdynpro con error

Hola buenas , he empezado a seguir el tutorial de webdynpro que encontre por ahi ,y al termninar me sale este erro , alguien puede indicarme donde esta el problema

Error when processing your request

What has happened?
    The URL http://localhost:8000/sap/bc/webdynp...z_00_sflight1/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system NSP : User session (HTTP/SMTP/..) closed after timeout
    The error occurred on the application server fran_NSP_00 and in the work process 0 .
    The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE
    The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP
    Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP
    Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP
    Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME
    Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?
    If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system NSP in transaction ST22.
    If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server fran_NSP_00 in transaction SM21.
    If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server fran_NSP_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.
    If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 000 -u: BCUSER -l: E -s: NSP -i: fran_NSP_00 -w: 0 -d: 20081028 -t: 135946 -v: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE -e: User session (HTTP/SMTP/..) closed after timeout

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Configuraste el ICF en los servicios de internet?
    Gera.-

Comentario

Hola , la verdad que no se , asi que me podrias decir como se hace , muchas gracias

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X