X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• monthly or weekly forecast

Hi,
    I'm implementing SAP APO and doubt to work with monthly or weekly forecast comes to me. For one monthly forecast it will give me more stable and less deflection data yet to make a monthly calculation is going to be very reactive, and in some cases need recalculations forecast to account for increases or decreases in sales. The problem of weekly forecast is calculated deviations from the highest forecast stock and thus also high safety. From your point of view could be better option.
    Thanks and regards

Originalmente publicado por joroscho Ver Mensaje
    Hi,
    I'm implementing SAP APO and doubt to work with monthly or weekly forecast comes to me. For one monthly forecast it will give me more stable and less deflection data yet to make a monthly calculation is going to be very reactive, and in some cases need recalculations forecast to account for increases or decreases in sales. The problem of weekly forecast is calculated deviations from the highest forecast stock and thus also high safety. From your point of view could be better option.
    Thanks and regards
    Hola joroscho, recuerda que este es un sitio en español. Este APO que estás implementando es el de SAP BW?

Comentario

Hola Josemir, la verdad que buscando en distintos foros, solo encontraba foros en Ingles donde hablaran de APO y por eso lo había escrito en Ingles. Respecto a tu pregunta si es SAP BW

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X